Just cant seem to beat AI...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just cant seem to beat AI...

So I've recently got back into this game, however I cannot beat any team unless I sim (which also doesnt yield great results). When you guys play do you adjust the field or just put it defensive or aggressive or just stick to the batsmens weaknesses? I'm playing on easy yet I am being hammered...

Originally posted by markkkkk View Post
    So I've recently got back into this game, however I cannot beat any team unless I sim (which also doesnt yield great results). When you guys play do you adjust the field or just put it defensive or aggressive or just stick to the batsmens weaknesses? I'm playing on easy yet I am being hammered...
    Hi mate

Which format do you play - 20 overs, 40/50 overs or 4/5 days.

The tactic will be very different between first class and limited overs.

Plus which team/country do you play as?

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
      Hi mate

Which format do you play - 20 overs, 40/50 overs or 4/5 days.

The tactic will be very different between first class and limited overs.

Plus which team/country do you play as?
      I've been playing First-Class with Hampshire which ended after the third team in a row declared past 600 and today I've been playing with South Africa.

Comment

Originally posted by markkkkk View Post
        I've been playing First-Class with Hampshire which ended after the third team in a row declared past 600 and today I've been playing with South Africa.
        Cool - thanks for that.

So bowling is the main issue then?

If you see the weather is overcast/cloudy then always bowl - ball will swing.
        Switch to spin if the seamers aren't having much luck but wait until say 30+ overs have been bowled to do this.

Some stuff here might be of use

Last edited by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog; 09-03-2014, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X