Mac version of Cricket Captain 2014 released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

Did you get my private message about this issue?

Can you tell me:

When do the crashes happen? (During a match, during a specific match format (ie, first class only)
    Does it happen after a specific point in the game? (you clicked on a specific screen)

Sureshot

Comment

Hi,

Only just noticed private message, I will send a screenshot of the error message over next time I get a chance to play.

Crashes are totally random, in the middle of a game, in between innings, etc, there seems to be no pattern as far as I can see although I will monitor it much closely.

I have only played a domestic season and the majority of crashes have been in first class games however some have also happened in t20 and OD. I have also tried windowed and full screen modes. I will send an screenshot over, next time I play.

Thanks

Comment

With crash bugs you should be able to send your reports to Apple (which means we can pick them up).

https://developer.apple.com/library/...04/tn2123.html

Comment

Has anyone answered the question about deleting saved games on the macbook air? I cannot seem to do this at all. Regards Simon

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersi View Post
            Has anyone answered the question about deleting saved games on the macbook air? I cannot seem to do this at all. Regards Simon
            I'll quote Sureshot:

"Mac saves can be manually deleted with this method:

In Finder open the Go menu then choose Go to Folder…. In the resulting dialog the correct folder is ~/Library/Containers/co.uk.kavcom.cricketcaptain2014/Data/Library/Application Support/Cricket Captain 2014/Childish Things/International Cricket Captain 2014/Saves"

Comment

Thanks very much, appreciate it. I'll look later

Comment

Working...
              X