Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac Release

Hi all

Just suggesting a thread that was for admins to post the latest info on the mac release as Im sure I'm not the only one who is clawing at the keyboard for this.

Check there mate, latest news was on there last I checked
    Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

We're still waiting for Apple to give us approval for the Mac. A bit poor from them as we've used our "once a year only expedited service". Doesn't seem very expedited to me. Frustrating.

Comment

I've literally been checking this forum all day at work, and still no luck

Comment

Originally posted by tanzley View Post
          I've literally been checking this forum all day at work, and still no luck
          Amazed this hasn't been actioned yet- the error was spotted 4 days ago and in today's 24/7 culture, Apple, of all companies, show blatant inefficiency! I bet it's because the Yanks are rubbish at cricket... baseball- pah!

Comment

Apparently it was labour day on Monday and weekends don't count as working days. It's also US time, so we've only just started their 1st working day.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
              Apparently it was labour day on Monday and weekends don't count as working days. It's also US time, so we've only just started their 1st working day.
              Fair enough. All we ask is that you keep us updated, which you have done so far.

Comment

Anyone else think this is just never going to be released?!?! Such a frustrating wait since Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by samcarroll View Post
                  Anyone else think this is just never going to be released?!?! Such a frustrating wait since Friday.
                  Nah just you
                  It'll happen mate don't worry

Comment

It's been approved. Available now on the app store.

Comment

I bought Cricket Captain 2014 on the steam version for laptop when it first came out thinking it would come out on steam for mac. Anything i can do because i've already bought it and i'm not going to pay for it again

Comment

Can you contact Steam directly for a refund and explain the situation. Please e-mail us if you have any issues with this refund.

Cricket Captain 2023 is the ultimate cricket management sim, allowing you to take charge any domestic or international team and steer them team to victory through every match of the season

Comment

Working...
                        X