Amazing Occurences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Occurences

So I thought there might as well be a place to post crazy things that happen in your games.

Something ridiculous just happened to me playing with Worcestershire against Yorkshire, second season into the game after getting promoted first year. All my overseas bowlers were either away or injured, so my bowling attack wasn't the best, but Liam Plunkett proceeded to strike an aggressive hundred in the first innings and followed it up with 4 wickets. Pretty great game already, right? Not enough for him evidently! He went and struck a second strong hundred to put my team in a very difficult position, then almost bowled us out single-handedly, taking 8-57! Hundreds in both innings and match bowling figures of 12-141? Definitely one of the performances of the age from Plunkett.

Has anything similar to this happened for or against you guys?

Sign him up!!!

Comment

My computer can't take screenshots, but just had the most mental England vs Scotland ODI.

We batted first and the Scotland attack took Robson with the second ball of the innings. Hundreds from Bell and Cook though along with cameos from Root and Woakes got us to an England Record (and World Record?) 442-5, going at almost nine runs an over!

Then came the Scotland innings. I knew there was no chance of them chasing down our score but they failed spectacularly. They could only manage 82 all out with a Jimmy Anderson hat-trick finishing them off. Anderson took England record figures of 7-41 and we crushed them by 360 runs, a margin I have never seen before for a one day game in real life or in-game!

Has anyone else experienced such a big win/record breaking game?

Comment

I just won an ODI series with England, i defy anyone to top that....

Comment

Originally posted by Bowled_Him View Post
          This game is just so unrealistic!!!!!

Comment

How about playing as Zimbabwe beating South Africa 2 from 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowled_Him View Post
              Take it you dropped Cook

Comment

Of course, Hales & Vince opening. Find it very difficult to make decent starts in ODI's though. Always seem to be 30-2 off 10

Comment

Working...
                X