Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Tournament

Hi guyz ,

i think many people have bought the game now. Is there any online tournament going on?? I have played in the past with some non professional guyz in online tournaments that always ends up in fighting rather then entertainment.
    I hope some responsible person take an initiative and start a well organized tournament.
    Looking forward

Assalam allaikum Yes bro there is a tournament going on, Auctions have started and will finish tonight so if u want to take part add me on facebook

Furqan Siddiqui is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Furqan Siddiqui and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.

Comment

Can you give me the link to the tournament?

Comment

We have finished phase 3 of auctions. one new player has been added. if u are interested u can come now. tomrrw tournament starts.

join this group. there is a participation post in there.comment ur steam id and team name on that post.

Comment

who ever is intersted plz join fast. once it starts no entries. tomrow both division A and divison B competitions kicks off. the more u delay the worse players u get too as others will be sold early on. still there are some good players to grab. so if interested join soon

Comment

hello guys, how do i join this tournament. I dont use facebook. Please help me

Comment

so far 10 players

Comment

can anyone provide me the link of the forum??

Comment

hey im want to join too

Comment

hello guys, we understand some users have privacy issues using facebook or some even dont use it. So we decided to setup an exclusive website for the tournament. The link to it will be posted as soon as we finish designing the website. Stay tuned

Comment

Working...
                    X