Leicestershire under GrahamB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThandiPienaar View Post
    Wow lucky you. I am guessing the reason the forum is quiet is because the regulars are testing the game? I won't ask you any Qs about the game!!!

Are you going to start an international story with the new game? You sometimes do a NZ one don't you?
    Not sure yet, as I quite enjoy the signing of new players at the end of each domestic season.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
      Thanks.

I've had to take a break though, as I'm helping beta test ICC2015. However, I'm not allowed to comment on the new version, so can't answer any questions, which is fair enough.
      You too then

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
        You too then
        Wow, lucky you two!

Comment

• Not trying to breach your NDA, but has anyone seen something with an estimated release date? Presumably this year right? But anything more specific?

Comment

• Originally posted by Raver View Post
            Not trying to breach your NDA, but has anyone seen something with an estimated release date? Presumably this year right? But anything more specific?
            I honestly have no idea, although historically there has been an annual release.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
              I honestly have no idea, although historically there has been an annual release.
              Last year the game was released in early August, but this year is an Ashes year with the first test starting on July the 8th. Of course it would be great to get the game within a month, but it is important that the game isn't rushed either.

Comment

Working...
              X