ICC 2014 First thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by monte-d View Post
    Sureshot, I really appreciate that you took the time to reply, but you seem to have missed the point ... fast medium or medium fast really is the least of the issues that people are raising in this thread ... and I get the impression that we are all long time supporters of the game ... probably the guys you can't afford to lose
    To be fair, the guys have stated that features are on the list to be added, but the priority was to get the game out, and currently, to deal with the crashing issues. I have no issue with this, I don't mind the stuff being patched in as long as there is a game to patch it to. Whilst you may not like the interface, personally I think it is much better, it needed an overhaul. The old one had become a little stale, and this one is much more pleasant to look at.

I can appreciate your unhappiness at the loss of 2 player mode, but you can't keep everything in. Something needs to make way for new stuff to be added. I would imagine 2p was the least used mode, so why keep something underused in when you can make improvements elsewhere?
    Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

After spending a lot of hours playing the new game I can appreciate it!
      I never watch highlights so that's one thing that doesn't bother me!

The new interface is great freshens the game up!
      Squad selection is a little annoying but on mastered it's fine

My dramas is in the Australian Domestic contract screen it needs to be updated to similar to the English county season!
      This is the main part of the game that let's me down!

Having control over selection of an A side is something worth looking at, it would help the development of regen & rookie players.

Other than that I think what you have done on the time restraints and other issues is fantastic and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the upcoming updates!
      Last edited by Cam; 08-28-2014, 01:24 AM.
      ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

Originally posted by monte-d View Post
        Sureshot, I really appreciate that you took the time to reply, but you seem to have missed the point ... fast medium or medium fast really is the least of the issues that people are raising in this thread ... and I get the impression that we are all long time supporters of the game ... probably the guys you can't afford to lose
        We aren't ignoring any of the feedback, your points have been noted. We're getting our heads down and working hard on the game.

Comment

it would be good if the interface was even visible so the buttons aren't missing looks like an unusable cloud screen :-(

Comment

I don't understand what you mean! I can see everything clearly!!
            Do you play on full screen mode?
            ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

Originally posted by Golaxi View Post
              it would be good if the interface was even visible so the buttons aren't missing looks like an unusable cloud screen :-(
              This is a driver issue on your machine, have you removed Microsoft drivers and updated your drivers through your machine manufacturer or your graphics card/chip provider?

Comment

Just noticed there is now a review up on cricinfo website. Was very interesting to see what a person new to the game and genre thought of 'our' ICC!! just as interesting was that reviewer had no interest or liking for the highlights graphics (sound familiar lol??)

Comment

Here's a link to the review:
                  The game is well suited to the hardcore strategist, but its complexities and ordinary graphics may turn off the casual player

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
                    Thought it was a bit harsh but a few good points

Comment

Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
                      Thought it was a bit harsh but a few good points
                      Not certain I understand all his criticisms... Don't think I ever had to use the manual when I first played, it's all pretty self-explanatory isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
                        Not certain I understand all his criticisms... Don't think I ever had to use the manual when I first played, it's all pretty self-explanatory isn't it?
                        Exactly - mostly trail and error.
                        I've picked up loads from the forum rather than the game though
                        In older versions there used to be a tip below the new game, load game etc options - that was always quite good
                        .... Think that's been removed now though

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
                          Exactly - mostly trail and error.
                          I've picked up loads from the forum rather than the game though
                          In older versions there used to be a tip below the new game, load game etc options - that was always quite good
                          .... Think that's been removed now though
                          Ah yes, I liked that, maybe they could bring it back.

Comment

I've added it to the list. I liked it too.

Comment

Working...
                            X