Batsmen preferences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batsmen preferences

Have you got to go into their profile now to see them or am I missing the place you need to hover over this year?

They've said they are looking to update this in a patch but for now it'll be going to their profile

Comment

Yeah this needs to be corrected.

Comment

I've decided that this is relatively big actually. Is this being addressed?

Comment

Originally posted by File A View Post
          I've decided that this is relatively big actually. Is this being addressed?
          As far as I remember, it was being addressed. Don't take my word as gospel though.
          Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveK93 View Post
            As far as I remember, it was being addressed. Don't take my word as gospel though.
            Thanks, Dave.

I wonder if Chris or Sureshot can confirm...

Comment

It's on the list. The list's a bit shorter now the first update is out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
                It's on the list. The list's a bit shorter now the first update is out.
                How's it looking now, Chris?

Comment

I've raised this quite a few times, but we're relying on Tick Tock to implement it and they are currently flat-out trying to get the iPhone and Android releases finished. Apologies for the delay.

Comment

Agree this is a big thing. Glad its being corrected.

Comment

Could we have an update on this one? I can't play the game without this

Comment

I want visibility of a batsman's preferences when the cursor is placed over a batsman's name during the match.. Its not there... Every time i have to go into their profile and then check it there which is very time consuming and irritating for me... I am on Mac.. Is it possible in the next version update?

Comment

I know this is frustrating, but "tool tips" are not part of the game engine we're using for Cricket Captain 2014 at the moment, so we're relying on Tick Tock to add this before we can do anything. We're planning to add the preferences to the match stats for batsmen so it's one less click as an interim fix.

Comment

Tool tips has returned to PC and Mac (when this patch has been approved by Apple) with the new patch.

For touch devices we have added a batting preference line to the Match Stats page, so that streamlines the process a little.

Comment

it's much appreciated!!

Comment

Working...
                              X