Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying in INR - buy now or wait? what to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying in INR - buy now or wait? what to do?

Many people are facing this problem right now.ICC 2013 was costing us INR 400 and ICC 2014 is around INR 1400,which is around 3.5 times.I got a reply from Chris on ICC FB page that they will review the territory wise price next week.
    I am ambivalent whether to buy ICC now or wait till next week.If the prices are going to be reduced,then it's worth waiting.I request developers to please confirm whether the previous versions prices were elicense specific only or were they Childishthings prices and are also going to be set up next week.
    Waiting eagerly for ICC 2014.

Constantly I've been trying to get a proper reply on this issue,first in other threads,and now in a separate thread.But the developers are constantly ignoring me.Everyone else is getting a reply.

Comment

We're working out what we're allowed to do on this. We can't undercut the Steam purchase without consultation and that can't be done until Monday. Apologies for the delay.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
        We're working out what we're allowed to do on this. We can't undercut the Steam purchase without consultation and that can't be done until Monday. Apologies for the delay.
        So what would your advice be? Should I wait till monday? If you assure me that this would be resolved (either way) any time next week,I am more than happy to wait.

Comment

Wait until Monday. We'll know either way then. I'm afraid I can't promise anything.

Comment

Wait until Monday. We'll know either way then. I'm afraid I can't promise anything.
            Fair enough. (y)

Comment

Finally,it's monday.Waiting anxiously for any updates from Chris/Sureshot.

Comment

Guys pls reply
                after becoming the members here we got the 20% discount so it comes to 1400
                but that is also very high for comparing to 400 last year...
                Last edited by ved; 08-11-2014, 08:12 AM.

Comment

It's only 8.25am in the UK, it's more than likely that it is far too early for discussions about it have happened. Still plenty of Monday left, give them a chance.
                  Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

Must be around noon now. I hope you feel my frustration.No trial this time.So it's been 3 days and haven't even got a glimpse of the game. Any updates Chris??

Comment

Any updates guys?

Comment

If this is 400 INR I will buy other copy too for my bro.
                        After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                        Is my Next Dream

Comment

Not good news I'm afraid. We have to set the prices in conjunction with our partners that sell directly through Steam. They don't want to change this, so we're stuck at the same price. We'll review this in a couple of months, but for now the price will not change.

Comment

Not good news I'm afraid. We have to set the prices in conjunction with our partners that sell directly through Steam. They don't want to change this, so we're stuck at the same price. We'll review this in a couple of months, but for now the price will not change.
                            Thanks for the efforts mate.It would have been much better if the game had an Indian price as before,would have attracted much more fans.I personally believe elicense was much better in terms of convenience for the fans.It was simple.I wish you could sell via both services,but perhaps it's not legally possible.

So anyway,I'm buying it right now.
                            Last edited by Anku31; 08-11-2014, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Thanks for your continued support. Hope you enjoy the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X