Saved Files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saved Files

I would like to know where the save files are located now?

They are here (you'll need to change the user-name)

C:\Users\[USER NAME]\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\International Cricket Captain 2014\Saves

Comment

I've got Dropbox enabled but the save isn't there - any idea what I need to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
        I've got Dropbox enabled but the save isn't there - any idea what I need to do?
        Bump...............

Comment

Originally posted by Rumblah View Post
          Bump...............
          I have the 2014 folder .. then saves .. but nothing within the saves folder

Don;t really want to start any type of career until I can rectify this

Stupid question but I've set up Dropbox on the new laptop and logged in etc
          .. there shouldn't be anything else for me to do no?

Comment

We seem to have a bug in Dropbox and it's not working at the moment. We'll get this fixed in the update.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
              We seem to have a bug in Dropbox and it's not working at the moment. We'll get this fixed in the update.
              Great - glad it's not me experiencing "user error"

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
                It'll be because the game saves will now go into a steam file and not the traditional location. Trouble is I can't seem to locate where it's saving to now. If you could let us know the location of the save files now, adding that folder to your dropbox folder should do the trick.

Comment

Any idea on where they might be saving?

Comment

Save games are stored here:

C:\Users\[USER NAME]\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\International Cricket Captain 2014\Saves

If you cannot see AppData, you will need to enable view hidden folders.

Comment

Been searching for a while so thought I'd just ask: Where can you find saved screenshots after taking them in-game?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, it seemed the most relevant thread and is a problem not warranting a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by lcc24 View Post
                        Been searching for a while so thought I'd just ask: Where can you find saved screenshots after taking them in-game?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, it seemed the most relevant thread and is a problem not warranting a new one.
                        On the game's profile on the library section of steam, there should be a button that says "Screenshot Library". If you want to see them in the folder, you can then select view on disk to get there
                        Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

Thanks for the reply Dave. Found the place but screenshots not appearing as I don't have steam overlay turned on. This makes my game crash though - any alternative?

Comment

Are you pressing F12 to take screenshots instead of PrtSc?

Comment

Yes - tried changing the key to F6 as well but no luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X