Scorecard Export

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scorecard Export

I know there is not a lot of people that use this feature, but has the "Score Card Export" feature been removed.

If I'm blind and missed it, I'm sorry.

It didn't make the cut for initial release. As you can tell by the release date, we had to make the odd compromise. We'll get it back in for an update though.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
      It didn't make the cut for initial release. As you can tell by the release date, we had to make the odd compromise. We'll get it back in for an update though.
      Thanks for the reply Chris.

Seeing as I am a StatsNut I use this feature a lot, I have even written my own application to import, save and process all the stats.

Waiting for the update eagerly

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Blade007 View Post
        Thanks for the reply Chris.

Seeing as I am a StatsNut I use this feature a lot, I have even written my own application to import, save and process all the stats.

Waiting for the update eagerly

Regards
        Loving your work there...

Comment

I'm waiting for it as well.
          My Excel spreadsheet is gong to be a beast if I decide to dedicate some serious time to this game. VBA at the ready...

Scritty
          The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

Hi Chris,

Any news on when this feature will be added?

Comment

I've got this on the fix list but we have to negotiate the priority of each of these bugs and as its PC only its taken a back seat while mobile versions are done. Apologies for this. My estimate would be around the 10th/11th of October.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
                I've got this on the fix list but we have to negotiate the priority of each of these bugs and as its PC only its taken a back seat while mobile versions are done. Apologies for this. My estimate would be around the 10th/11th of October.
                Thank you very much for the update, Keep up the great work

Comment

This has been added in today's patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                    This has been added in today's patch.
                    Awesome news .

Let the West Indies Golden Era begin

Comment

I have already tested the "new" feature and it is working 100%.

Thank you very much Chris and Sureshot.

Comment

I Know not many people use this feature, but I have 2 request please:

1. Please increase the FileName Size a little (20 in old version. 12 in new version)
                        2. Please export the "Balls Faced" too, it is already showing on the screen where you export from.

Regards and thanks again for adding the export feature.
                        Last edited by Blade007; 10-09-2014, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Hey, just wondering how to access these saved files. Not the smartest computer person in the world, but I have a few "Saved Scoreacards" from the 2014 version, which is awesome btw, just not sure how to access these scorecards, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Half Back View Post
                            Hey, just wondering how to access these saved files. Not the smartest computer person in the world, but I have a few "Saved Scoreacards" from the 2014 version, which is awesome btw, just not sure how to access these scorecards, any help would be greatly appreciated.
                            Exported Scorecards are saved in the Save Game Dir:
                            C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\International Cricket Captain 2014\Saves\

Comment

Where can you find the saved scores on a Mac? I've saved a couple and have been unable to find them, any help appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                              X