Steam MAC OS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam MAC OS

Hi. I have recently moved over from windows to Apple. Any reason why the game is only available via the App Store rather than steam. Makes my purchase worthless and I would have to buy again on Mac
    regards James

Also looks like there are no achievements available on the Mac OS version of CC22. Any reason for this?

Comment

There are achievements on Mac version.

We have no plans to move to Steam for Mac.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. Are they linked to the IPad versions achievements. Just not sure why I haven’t had any unlock on that version

Comment

I only play on IPad and think the purchase was only a tenner! There are Game Center achievements available on my IPad, but I turn them off, get on my nerves tbh. Obviously the game achievements remain active, and they’re fine.
          Last edited by Yorkie; 05-05-2023, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdenson97 View Post
            Thanks for the quick reply. Are they linked to the IPad versions achievements. Just not sure why I haven’t had any unlock on that version
            No, the achievements are separate. When you open the game you should see your game center name gets signed in at the top of the screen? Does that happen?

It's possible you've disabled notifications from the Game Center.

If you look at achievements as per this, do they show?

In the App Store on Mac, resume games played on your Mac or other devices, find games that are popular with your friends, and view their achievements.

Comment

Working...
            X