I really hope they add these 3 things to Cricket Captain 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really hope they add these 3 things to Cricket Captain 2023

I have a rather simple wish list. I really hope the developers of the game are reading. Anyway to write to them directly, lol?

1. Continue to have regens from Ireland, Scotland. Hungary, Italy, South Africa (Kolpak) who can play for your English Team without being counted as Foreign. For some reason this stops after current players retire. There is added allure to have players like these on your team. I always look forward to signing them

2. Add some Asian names to Regens coming out of England - if we have players like Moeen Ali, Adil Rashid, Samit Patel now - why not have more regens with similar names? This will make Asian fans feel more included!!

3. A way to deactivate the Hundered for those not interested, this way we have a full-strength squad for challenger trophy.

The 3rd might be wishful thinking but the first 2 are totally doable and I don't see why they stop at some point in the game once these players retire!​

To the above I would add.
    1. Please show the NAME (Edgebaston, Barbados etc) underneath the score.
    2. More variety in the pitches. I know the ICC/BCCI want all pitches the same. But it would be great if Perth did play different to Durban.

Comment

I noticed in cc 2022 that In 2030 T20 wc in west indies, IPL final is on 4 June and and T20 wc starts on 2 June and all best players unavailable for final stages this mistake should be not repeated in cc 2023

Comment

Originally posted by Trevfromsussex&Oz View Post
        To the above I would add.
        1. Please show the NAME (Edgebaston, Barbados etc) underneath the score.
        2. More variety in the pitches. I know the ICC/BCCI want all pitches the same. But it would be great if Perth did play different to Durban.
        This would be great to have as it'd give them a better sense of realism. Sometimes CC feels like a numbers sim (which it basically is) but small things like making grounds and pitches have a role to play, giving an extra layer of realism. It'd be a decent effort to add, but giving each ground a few unique features for major grounds would be nice. Bouncy pitches in Brisbane but spin-friendly with a chance of rain in Sydney. Green seamers at the Oval but harder, batting-friendly pitches at Old Trafford. Mumbai pitches having a bit of grass but Nagpur pitches being dustbowls. There's more to a pitch than just bounce and wear.

On top of this, keeping track of stats for each ground would be great too for building a sense of identity for each ground. International stats for 'vs Home' and 'vs Away' were a great addition and this could be the next step.

Comment

My request would be an ability to choose some different uniforms. To at least have a tournament in the legends series rather than 1 vs 1 all the time and Saudi Arabia 20/20 League.

Comment

Selecting a squad of International contracted players who available for coaching throughout the year each season would add more depth to international careers especially now that the coaching part of the game is functional and rewarding
            Nerf regens in general, second season always commonly see a couple of 18-20 yr olds playing for England and smashing it, by third season half the team is regens. Essentially also add more value to experience for players
            Better way to gauge players availability in franchise cricket, often players who are 100% available are not, normally playing in another league eslewhere, would be maybe an idea to give more thorough info on where players are contracted, ie Tom Abell - Somerset, England, Eastern Province, Heat etc

Comment

Working...
            X