Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data update or new version

Hello,

Hopefully someone can answer this for me, came back to the game after a very long hiatus last year and absolutely love it.

I see that the game usually follows with a new version, is this still the case for 2023 or do we await a new season update.

Thanks in advance for replying.

Mozzie

Aside from minor bug fixes, I don't think we'll see another update for CC2022. The English summer and 2023 Ashes series are only a couple of months away so I'd imagine efforts will be going towards the new release. Mid-June is a typical release window for CC and with the Ashes starting on the 16th, you'd expect a release to be sometime around then.

Comment

Awesome thank you thats great to know

Comment

Hi, Wilted has hit the nail on the head, there may be a couple more bug fixes for the 2022 version but that's it. 2023 is in development ready for a big year.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
          Hi, Wilted has hit the nail on the head, there may be a couple more bug fixes for the 2022 version but that's it. 2023 is in development ready for a big year.
          Big year alright! Always look forward to see what the proposed game changes are for every year.

Comment

Working...
          X