How To Reduce Consuming Of CPU & GPU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Reduce Consuming Of CPU & GPU?

Hello Everyone. It's imperative that I post this topic here for the first time. I spent a lot of time searching for a solution to my computer problem on Google. Because it uses a lot of CPU and GPU resources anytime I try to play Cricket Captain 2022 on my Windows 10 PC. Reducing resource use is something I want to do. Please make a recommendation for me.

Configuration of the PC:

10th gen i5-10400
    NVIDIA GeForce 730 2GB
    16GB, 2x8GB, DDR4, 2666MHz

Hi,

Cricket Captain 2022 is not resource hungry. Those machine specs will comfortably run the game, I can only think of a hardware issue causing this.

1) Do you play other games on this machine? If so, which ones?
    2) The GeForce 730 is pretty old hardware (In fact my GeForce 760 failed last month), I think if I was you I would do this:

3) With the machine on, can you see inside the case? If so, are all fans spinning?
    4) IMPORTANT: Turn your machine off, disconnect the power supply from the wall.
    5) Then check if your fan(s) on the GeForce 730 spin freely. There should be no vibrations in the fan and you can do this with your finger.
    6) Also do the above check on the CPU fan and any case fans.
    7) Do a visual check of CPU and GPU components, does anything look out of place or damaged?
    8) Are all fans free of dust?

Comment

Thanks for replying, and for the suggestion also. Already, I tried the tricks you mentioned and everything is working fine, but the issue has remained the same. Also, all the fans are completely dust free. I turned off all the unnecessary background processes, reinstall the graphics driver, etc. But one process I can't dare to apply mentioned in this article is "Disable the Power Preserving Modes". Guys, can I apply the instruction to fix this issue?

Comment

That generally only applies to laptops, but again, CC2022 is not resource hungry so it shouldn't matter. The game can run on 10 year old onboard graphics chips on Windows.

What % of your GPU/CPU is being used when running the game?

Comment

Working...
        X