Overseas signings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overseas signings

Just got a thought I’ve had over a few of my saves this year that I’d like to see what others think.

When signing players do other think it would be better if you could choose your own overseas signings, instead of having a select number available as it does now. I say this because there are some overseas players that I would like to sign for my saves with Derbyshire and Manchester originals. In particular I’d like to sign some younger players, such as Dewald Brevis and Aiden Cahill, who can grow with my squad throughout my save.

As well as this, I think it would be good if we could see the international calendar for the upcoming year. While I like the way the availability of players is shown now, i think it would be better if we could see when the players are available. For example, if you are looking to have a high end batter you could see player x is available from April - July, player y available July to August and player z available for September.

what do others think? And is this possible to have as a feature in the future?

I’m sorry if I’m missing something, I don’t think I am, but it’s possible to quickly see the International calendar on all versions?
    Simply click on ‘International’ then select a team and it gives that teams ‘Series’ for the full year. By clicking on ‘itinerary’ for a given series this can be fine tuned into Test, Odi and T20.
    By doing simple checks on your teams Overseas players, you can easily find which format they normally play in, if at all. It’s therefore safe to assume that you will lose player x at that date/point until that date/point and so on.

Upon failing that it’s handy to start a 2nd T20 false career save and blitz quickly through a full year, then into the next year using the AI to quickly play the games. This is purely to give an insight into the following year’s calendar and so on.

To support all of this we also have the great work now put in by the Devs regarding contract availability % this seems pretty accurate, so a player with 100% tells us he will be available all season?
    Last edited by Yorkie; 07-14-2022, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie View Post
      I’m sorry if I’m missing something, I don’t think I am, but it’s possible to quickly see the International calendar on all versions?
      Simply click on ‘International’ then select a team and it gives that teams ‘Series’ for the full year. By clicking on ‘itinerary’ for a given series this can be fine tuned into Test, Odi and T20.
      By doing simple checks on your teams Overseas players, you can easily find which format they normally play in, if at all. It’s therefore safe to assume that you will lose player x at that date/point until that date/point and so on.

Upon failing that it’s handy to start a 2nd T20 false career save and blitz quickly through a full year, then into the next year using the AI to quickly play the games. This is purely to give an insight into the following year’s calendar and so on.

To support all of this we also have the great work now put in by the Devs regarding contract availability % this seems pretty accurate, so a player with 100% tells us he will be available all season?
      Sorry I meant it slightly different to this. I meant that they should have access to the calendar during the rounds of contract renewals to make it easier and let people double check availability. But I’ll probably start looking before I start renewals now thinking about it.

Comment

The selection of international players available for contracts are first determined by availability %, as there's no point in us putting an overseas player on the list who would be available for a tiny percentage of your matches.

After that the list is populated by the best remaining overseas players.

Comment

Working...
        X