Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First thoughts on the game

Well I've purchased ICC 2022

The game itself is very good. But I don't feel there is enough there to make a genuine game every year and expect people to spend £20 on it. The Graphics are the same and look increasingly dated. The Gameplay is the same as well as the interface. I know the other competitor in this field last made a game in 2013 and has been threating a release ever since but it feels like there is no massive improvement in the game.

What I would suggest

- DRS System (Its madness that its not in the game, Its a vital part of cricket and this is the only management game around in Cricket and its nowhere to be seen Why?)
    - Pre-Editor (This has been mentioned/Debated before but this works in Football Manager & they still release a new game every year)
    - The Ability to have all leagues involved in the game (At the moment you choose a national team and no leagues are in the game, Choose say England and you cant see what else is going on in the world. Cricket Coach had this in 2001)
    - New Graphics (At least invest in better, Slicker more up to date graphics which don't look like you watching ICC2005 all over again)
    - Better Interface
    - More Training (Have just a few session on certain players when a lot of players could do with vast improvement, Its not beneficial for the long term development of Players)
    - Team Morale

Perhaps I will see more improvements while i get deeper in the game (I will still play it and I still like it but it feels like we are not getting brilliant value for 2022)

Agree with everything you have pointed out. I have been calling for a editor for years now.
    A fixture editor is a must also as the current fixture schedules of the International teams becomes repetitive once you’ve played the game a few times.
    i should be able to add my own tri odi series for example in the empty calendar dates.

I also think A teams should be brought into the game, if i manage England i should be able to pick the squad for the England lions tours as well.

Comment

Working...
    X