Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero Cricket League

Hello everyone

Today I've started a new YouTube channel, Hero Cricket League. I'll be using Cricket Captain 2020 to host test match tournaments using the All-Time Greats Series feature and editing and uploading daily highlights. If you'd like to follow me, here are my social media links.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC-...YzwhO2ahmuA-9A
    Hero Cricket League. 342 likes. Simulated test matches amongst the heroes and legends of cricket.

My first tournament will be the Y50 Test Match Championship. Here is the announcement video which explains how the tournament will work. I'll continue to post all my YouTube videos in this thread, so subscribe if you want to keep up!

Last edited by Hero Cricket League; 08-19-2020, 05:10 PM.

Hi,

I've approved your post, please note that editing the post can sometimes result in the post getting marked for approval.

Comment

This looks interesting - really good presentation and should be an exciting series to watch! Subbed

Comment

Australia have Shane Warne, Ricky Ponting, Steve Smith, Glenn McGrath and Allan Border, but who else will make the 16-man squad for the Y50 Test Match Championship 2020?

Last edited by Hero Cricket League; 08-20-2020, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Who will join Kane Williamson, Richard Hadlee, Daniel Vettori, Stephen Fleming and Martin Crowe in New Zealand’s 16-man squad for the Y50 Test Match Championship 2020?

Comment

England have stars from the 1980 in Ian Botham and Graham Gooch, plus the modern-day masters James Anderson, Kevin Pietersen and Alastair Cook. Who else will make England’s 16-man squad for the Y50 Test Match Championship 2020?

Comment

After Jacques Kallis, AB de Villiers, Graeme Pollock, Dale Steyn and Graeme Smith, who else will be selected in South Africa’s squad for the Y50 Test Match Championship 2020?

Comment

The vintage Garfield Sobers, the high-scoring Brian Lara, and the game's giants; Viv Richards, Curtly Ambrose and Clive Lloyd. Who will join them in the West Indies squad for the Y50 Test Match Championship 2020?

Comment

Will Sri Lanka have the depth of squad to join Muttiah Muralitharan, Kumar Sangakkara, Mahela Jayawardene, Chaminda Vaas and Aravinda de Silva in the Y50 Test Match Championship 2020?

Comment

Who will take the field alongside the Indian superstars Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli, Kapil Dev, MS Dhoni and Anil Kumble in the Y50 Test Match Championship 2020?

Comment

With Imran Khan, Wasim Akram, Javed Miandad, Inzamam-ul-Haq and Waqar Younis, Pakistan have the makings of a fine squad. Who else will join them in the Y50 Test Match Championship 2020?

Comment

Allan Border and Stephen Fleming lead out Australia and New Zealand for the 1st Test Match of the Y50 Test Match Championship 2020’s 1st Quarter-Final Series.

Comment

With three top-order wickets to Glenn McGrath and despite a fighting half-century by Chris Cairns, Australia are on top of New Zealand leading into Day 2 of the 1st Test Match.

Comment

Sureshot would love to see scorecard shown when watching highlights like it is shown in the videos

Comment

A dominant century by Ricky Ponting has put Australia in the driving seat heading into Day 3. Can Richard Hadlee help bring New Zealand back into this match?

Comment

Working...
                              X