ATG - Filter by era + Associates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATG - Filter by era + Associates

Is there a way of filtering by era on ATG settings? (Maybe pre 1900 and then a filter for each decade since. Could link with the "span" feature in the personal screen for each player)

Having to scroll through all the players is time consuming and given the apparent complexities around saving custom squads (saving World XI A/B squads etc) it'll be handy to try and get rid of as many unnecessary players as possible.

Also, I see there are enough players in the database to create Kenyan, Canadian, Bermudan and American sides although they are not playable nations in the game. Is there a possibility for this to be added in the next game? I know they do not appear in any tournaments but it is nice to play with them in custom series.

Wondered if anybody else would benefit from this and if the implementations are easy/worth the time it takes

Originally posted by FineLegatron View Post
    Is there a way of filtering by era on ATG settings? (Maybe pre 1900 and then a filter for each decade since. Could link with the "span" feature in the personal screen for each player)

Having to scroll through all the players is time consuming and given the apparent complexities around saving custom squads (saving World XI A/B squads etc) it'll be handy to try and get rid of as many unnecessary players as possible.

Also, I see there are enough players in the database to create Kenyan, Canadian, Bermudan and American sides although they are not playable nations in the game. Is there a possibility for this to be added in the next game? I know they do not appear in any tournaments but it is nice to play with them in custom series.

Wondered if anybody else would benefit from this and if the implementations are easy/worth the time it takes
    I would defiantly make use of this feature.

I'm currently doing a league with all teams in the game, along with those extra countries you mentioned as well as a rest of the world side with players from Malaysia, Singapore, Germany and Italy(and Tim David, the Singapore Australia player) and having the teams built in would definitely help.

It should be easy for the devs to add the extra countries as well(maybe not rest of world), because they managed to add PNG to the game quickly to make the next t20 world cup realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Lojoda View Post

I would defiantly make use of this feature.

I'm currently doing a league with all teams in the game, along with those extra countries you mentioned as well as a rest of the world side with players from Malaysia, Singapore, Germany and Italy(and Tim David, the Singapore Australia player) and having the teams built in would definitely help.

It should be easy for the devs to add the extra countries as well(maybe not rest of world), because they managed to add PNG to the game quickly to make the next t20 world cup realistic.
      Similar here. From a selfish perspective it'll be great to have a way of these fixtures generating statistics too.

Also for your RoW side - Steve O'Keefe was born in Malaysia so may be a cool addition if you don't use him already?

Comment

Working...
      X