World cup super league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World cup super league

Will the newly confirmed world cup super league be incorprated through a patch? Chris Child Sureshot

Maybe the full qualifying process as well, not just the top 10 playing the World Cup. Maybe even playing as Netherlands?

Comment

I was gonna post it. It would be very nice to be able play with latest qualifying system

Comment

Originally posted by Lojoda View Post
        Maybe the full qualifying process as well, not just the top 10 playing the World Cup. Maybe even playing as Netherlands?
        Maybe it won't be possible this year playing as Netherlands but The League system and qualifying system needs to be implemented if possible. Waiting a year for this would be frustrating

Comment

Originally posted by Rafat23 View Post

Maybe it won't be possible this year playing as Netherlands but The League system and qualifying system needs to be implemented if possible. Waiting a year for this would be frustrating
          Probably not this year but as many playable teams would be good! I know it takes time to set everything up but things like domestic leagues from Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Zimbabwe, Ireland and Afghanistan would be amazing as well. Oh, and women’s teams as well! I doubt all of this will be in the short term, but in long term it’s something to aim for.

Comment

Working...
          X