Overseas test matches have become too easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overseas test matches have become too easy

I played ind vs aus test series on friend's laptop. It was played out like we were playing in india. My indian team use to score 500 and aus often got out around 300. Spinner wrecked hovac in AUSTRALIA. I comfortably won all the matches. Whilst the limited overs engine has been improved brilliantly. But the near perfect test match engine has lost its sheen with too much tinkering. A patch should be released to make it tough to win overseas tests

I agree winning away tests are very easy now compared to pre 2014 versions. I remember winning an overseas test series was so tough in 2013 version.

Comment

Originally posted by bhagwati View Post
      I agree winning away tests are very easy now compared to pre 2014 versions. I remember winning an overseas test series was so tough in 2013 version.
      Yes. Make overseas tests great again

Comment

I disagree with this... India, Australia and South Africa are all incredibly hard to win away from home. Especially if you lose the toss and they then can rack up a huge score in good conditions.

Even if I win the toss and bat first, it's very difficult to bowl India or South Africa out twice, no matter the conditions.

The other nations are slightly easier to win...

Comment

Results over the last few years show that it can be really hard for teams to win away and it should be pretty much the same in game. Keeps it both realistic and challenging.

Comment

Working...
          X