This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Option to rollback to previous versions

As the title says, would you guys consider giving us the option through steam to rollback to previous versions of the game? I request this purely because I currently use Harry's editor (which is I believe backed by you guys or at least you've given him the green light to provide the editor publicly) and for a short period after you bring out a patch, we have to wait while Harry updates the editor to work with the new patch. Ideally I'd like to be able to rollback to the previous version to continue to use his editor during this short downtime.

Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
    As the title says, would you guys consider giving us the option through steam to rollback to previous versions of the game? I request this purely because I currently use Harry's editor (which is I believe backed by you guys or at least you've given him the green light to provide the editor publicly) and for a short period after you bring out a patch, we have to wait while Harry updates the editor to work with the new patch. Ideally I'd like to be able to rollback to the previous version to continue to use his editor during this short downtime.
    All the editors by Harry are up to date with the latest version 20.09

Comment

Originally posted by ruby23 View Post

All the editors by Harry are up to date with the latest version 20.09
      I know, it was up-to-date at the time of making my post. My point was there is a short period after an update where we can’t use the editor until Harry updates it. It’d just make things easier if one was able to continue using the editor while on the second-to-last version till Harry updates.

Comment

You could go into your steam options and turn off auto updates for this reason. Then when Harry has updated the editor switch it back on for it to update.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post
          You could go into your steam options and turn off auto updates for this reason. Then when Harry has updated the editor switch it back on for it to update.
          I believe this only stops the game from updating, but it doesn't allow you to play the game until you've updated it to the latest version.

Comment

We won't be creating this functionality.

Comment

Working...
            X