Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World XI

Hi there,

Used to love ICC...but no old version is just too old and I'm ready for an upgrade.

Obviously CC2020 is out now...but there was a feature in CC2019 that I loved the idea of and wondered if it was in the new game. It was the ability to create a match from any players throughout history in a World XI? I noticed there was some historic scenarios in 2020...but didn't see anything about this creating a historic match idea.

Could anybody help?? Is this available in CC2020?

To be honest...any thoughts on whether I should be buying 2019 or 2020 would be useful. The last one I had was 2012...so either way it'd be an upgrade.

Thanks for your help

Mark

Hi Mark,

The World XI teams are still there, as is our extensive all-time greats database (every international cricketer).

Both the Steam and iOS versions are live now and both have demos available. The Steam demo is available on our Steam page, the iOS demo is available on the app store, just download the app and it's immediately in demo mode with a pay-to-unlock for the full version. The World XIs are usable in demo mode.

Nigel

Comment

Working...
    X