Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CC2020 - Records Page

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by galvatron View Post
    26 needed from the final over to win and gets it. Most I've made from the final over by a mile. Considering the amount of times I've not even gotten less than 10 this is a miracle...

    Also adding that it was Bumrah bowling...
    I seem to struggle to get anything over 6 in a final over of a chase, have lost a few times needing 4 or 5 runs with wickets in hand which is unrealistic. Have won one needing 16-20 but I’d rather defend 8 than chase 10 that’s for sure.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

      I seem to struggle to get anything over 6 in a final over of a chase, have lost a few times needing 4 or 5 runs with wickets in hand which is unrealistic. Have won one needing 16-20 but I’d rather defend 8 than chase 10 that’s for sure.
      Yep ,later on I was defending 6 from the final over. My weakest bowler had gone for 13 an over from his first 3 overs. The opposition had 5 wickets in hand and Pandya and Pant well set.





      Result: treble wicket maiden...

      Comment


      • Highest Individual score: Test vs India (Total Team Score of 883
        S (Sarojin) Hirwani: 278 (414)

        James - Pls note. The previous highest was against your name.

        Click image for larger version

Name:	Record.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	140.8 KB
ID:	74089

        Comment


        • Originally posted by saviopaes View Post
          Highest Individual score: Test vs India (Total Team Score of 883
          S (Sarojin) Hirwani: 278 (414)

          James - Pls note. The previous highest was against your name.
          Record added mate

          Comment


          • Tom Kohler-Cadmore hit a 17 ball 50 in a online OD game
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • With 30 wickets on the first 2 days I rated my self almost zero chance of chasing down a win but I managed probably my finest win ever somehow!

              In that win a record FC partnership
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
                With 30 wickets on the first 2 days I rated my self almost zero chance of chasing down a win but I managed probably my finest win ever somehow!

                In that win a record FC partnership
                I wasn't impressed one bit! The wicket disappointed, played very UNLIKE the first two days

                Comment


                • Just hit some new records after 2 Test matches with SOCA... a record fast 50 and 100 in the first match and then best bowling (match and innings) in the 2nd
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • Fastest HUNDRED IN International T20
                    S. Iyes: 108(47) surpassing - Jamesy1984 record of : 62 balls - Jonathan Vincent (England)

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Record.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	168.6 KB
ID:	74106

                    Comment


                    • Best online bowling in a FC match.

                      Vic Higgins 13-150
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                      • saviopaes and galvatron - records added

                        Also adding a record FC score and partnership of my own as well as a best domestic T20 bowling of 7-11 from Oliver Tate
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Jamesy1984; 12-24-2020, 05:48 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Most economical T20 figures. Mark Balderstone 4-1-7-2 RPO: 1.75. It was all green on the spin column as well...

                          He also made 40 from 26 with the bat...
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • Best Bowling:
                            Test (Match): 12-155 - Pratyush Yadav (India)

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Record.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	137.9 KB
ID:	74129

                            Comment


                            • Malan and Root record T20 partnership
                              Attached Files

                              Comment


                              • 100 from 36 balls in a T20.

                                Paul Parkin

                                Attached Files

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X