Should I upgrade to this version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I upgrade to this version?

It's that time of year where I ask "is it worth upgrading CC2020?". I bought last year's version for the Test Championships in international careers but at the moment it seems the only noteworthy additions are the 100 domestic comp and weather improvements (is that really the second most notable addition).

Buying this version is certainly worth it, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilted View Post
      It's that time of year where I ask "is it worth upgrading CC2020?". I bought last year's version for the Test Championships in international careers but at the moment it seems the only noteworthy additions are the 100 domestic comp and weather improvements (is that really the second most notable addition).
      There's a demo on Steam if you want to try before you buy.

We're thoroughly enjoying DLS matches and we're getting good feedback about switching teams between domestic systems.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilted View Post
        Depends on what you like about the games series

if you like t20 then the 100 is a great addition, and it’s pretty cool to build a squad of stars outside of your main team

if you like to move counties, get bored on a save playing one country or want to play a realistic career then the ability to move countries to take over a team is a really great addition

personally I’d have bought it just for the updated squads because I’m a nerd and want my favourite team to be accurate :-)

dls is definitely pretty cool too

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

We're thoroughly enjoying DLS matches and we're getting good feedback about switching teams between domestic systems.
          How has the DLS affected limited overs gameplay such as run rates, frequency and AI tactics? I've found myself skipping most limited overs matches since they seem to be far more luck based than first class matches and just come down to crossing your fingers that you don't lose all of your wickets in the last 15 overs.

Originally posted by benj_2904 View Post

Depends on what you like about the games series

(...)

personally I’d have bought it just for the updated squads because I’m a nerd and want my favourite team to be accurate :-)

dls is definitely pretty cool too
          Oh I'm probably going to buy it just for stats and added rookies and squad changes like I do every other year.

Will there be a future update to domestic squads? Particularly for the upcoming Australian domestic season such as the ones listed here: State Squad Changes

Comment

Wilted We've been working on the updated Aus State changes, the 2020/21 squads will be there in full in the next update.

I think DLS brings a new method to chasing and the DLS Par (which exists in dry or rain affected matches) also gives you a good indication of how you're doing in your chase.

Comment

Working...
            X