No announcement yet.

Simple Feature Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better scheduling for lower ranked international teams once they start climbing to higher ranks so they actually have multiple Test/ODI/T20I series per season. Also make other teams eligible for the Test Championship. I got Afghanistan to rank 7 in tests and they didn't qualify.

Comment

Why do batsmen who are on full aggression targeting 11 rpo leave the ball alone when there's only one run taken from the over?

And then when they're targeting 1 rpo and there's 5 runs off the over, then dance down the track and get stumped.

It's utterly infuriating that players do the opposite of what you're asked!

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post
        Why do batsmen who are on full aggression targeting 11 rpo leave the ball alone when there's only one run taken from the over?

And then when they're targeting 1 rpo and there's 5 runs off the over, then dance down the track and get stumped.

It's utterly infuriating that players do the opposite of what you're asked!
        I've mentioned it elsewhere but that shot in T20's where the batsman hits it down to long on or down to long leg and it's 'cut off' and there's no run annoys the hell out of me. Absolutely no reason why that wouldn't be a single.

Comment

What needs to be done to get full domestic leagues from AFG, IRE, ZIM, BAN and SL. If its just squads and the league formats, then I'm sure people would be willing to volunteer to help. I would.

Comment

Originally posted by galvatron View Post
            The effectiveness of part time bowlers is MASSIVELY skwed. Shreyas Iyer keeps coming on against me and getting a wicket in his first over all the time. This is his actual stats: https://www.espncricinfo.com/india/c...er/642519.html

He's clearly such a bad bowler, he's virtually never bowled but on the game, he can bowl every game and get an over. I'm not going full against him either.

This tactic is far too potent to be realistic.
            Seen online this week...

Tom Banton (a wicket keeper) getting figures of 1-27 from 4 overs in a T20. He took a wkt first ball. My players were aggressive versus him and I made about 170, he was Somerset's best bowler in the innings.

Jason Roy getting two wickets in an over - there was also a run out too.

Comment

It would be great if there could be an option to exit the highlights mid over.

There are times when tweaking something mid over is needed. I usually only play ball by ball when managing to get a tailender on strike at the end of innings.

However there are times when a mid over tweak is needed, such as, a batsmen plays two or three shots in the same area and you want to tweak the field, you want to change the line of bowling for the last part of the over because a leg stump line wasn't working, or that you have forgotten to set the field correctly at the start of the over.

Comment

I started up a new international save for Australia and after a few years the tri series tournament returned to the schedule. It seems that scheduling that format for ODIs has been removed in favour of single opponent series. Unless they make a return to real life scheduling, I think they should be removed from the generated fixtures in future CC.

Comment

1. In-game editor (player and fixture editor)

2. Player of the series and tournament feature

3. Be able to view previous World Cups scorecards easily (for example; if a person is in 2050, there should be an option in-game to view previous WC scorecards especially finals and semi-finals)

4. Top teams should be tough to beat in their home

5. Many regens who have great 2nd XI stats don't even get to play domestic cricket (this should be fixed)

6. Individual records as a captain (stats as a captain)

Comment

Originally posted by estmsm View Post
                    1. In-game editor (player and fixture editor)

2. Player of the series and tournament feature

3. Be able to view previous World Cups scorecards easily (for example; if a person is in 2050, there should be an option in-game to view previous WC scorecards especially finals and semi-finals)

4. Top teams should be tough to beat in their home

5. Many regens who have great 2nd XI stats don't even get to play domestic cricket (this should be fixed)

6. Individual records as a captain (stats as a captain)
                    1. Not a small idea. But I dream of it.

2. Good idea.

3. Good idea.

4. That's a balance/gameplay issue rather than feature imo.

5. Not more good regens please!

6. Good idea.

Comment

• The ability to change your openers between innings online. Don't why you can't do this as you can offline.

Comment

• This has been asked for years and that is an A team control. This was you can select players that are close to your international team and trial them in an A team. This is what usually happens in real life so should be implemented in the game.

No highlight option in online games needs to be there.

An update scheduled for late dec for big bash as we never get to play with the updated squads until the end of the season which loses interest.

Being able to start the season at a live date with live stat's and wins being done to get to that point. This is alot of work but would be amazing.

Quicker ability change for an opener to become middle order and vice versa but also to pick what match style they open in (T20 OD FC) I have had a guy solely on opener training for 4 years and he only improved T20 opener.

An All Rounder training for people that are already all rounders

An explanation from Sureshot about what each training is supposed to do too many times we app guess but needs to be clear. Like it would in real life.

A way to get players in form that doesn't result in dropping them... this would bring in some of the FM stuff like being able to talk to players etc

A form notification of when someone is in red hot form and also when someone is ice cold

Training to speed up a bowler this would only work for 16-22yo. And RF bowlers to change to RMF and RFM after turning 34yo

More 6 run minimum overs when chasing a big target. There is no way needing 8 an over there is a maiden in od or T20.
                        ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

• Every member of the squad should be able to have training allocated to them, not just 8-10 or whatever. It seems like an unnecessary limitation when literally every member of a squad would train in real life.

Comment

• Some really good feedback in here guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wilted View Post
                              Every member of the squad should be able to have training allocated to them, not just 8-10 or whatever. It seems like an unnecessary limitation when literally every member of a squad would train in real life.
                              This could be a good idea. Perhaps instead of putting money into a coaching budget you could employ batting, bowling or fielding coaches with the same money on that budget screen allowing more intensive coaching.

Sureshot quick question following on from this idea is whether the AI uses coaching? Perhaps them using technique coaching on all under 23s would help young players develop.

Comment

• For me the ability to AT LEAST organise a 3 way retro tournament. Where i can pick 3 historic sides and they play their own tournament and to be really ambitious a system where you can do retro world cups? How about even retro one day uniforms.

Comment

Working...
                                X