Cricket Captain 2013 - Features
More game play options & features:
- "All-time greats" series: ever wondered how Bradman would have fared against Botham? Play a custom-made international series using all-time-great players.
- Classic England vs. Australia scenarios: play one of five classic test series.
- Cup Modes: World Cup, Twenty Over Cup and Champions Cup modes.
- International on-line: by popular demand, you will now be able to play international test, ODI and T20 matches over the internet, including improved detection of edited teams in all on-line modes.
- Improved close fielding engine and field-settings: adjustments to the game engine to produce greater realism in close catching and run-scoring.
- Choose which teams you want to captain: twenty over, one-day, first-class (or all three) for domestic and international competitions.
- Improvements to international series game modes: select home or away series; option to pick the opposition team (allowing you to replay series as they happened).
- Squads: separate test, ODI and twenty over squads for international fixtures.
Complete statistical update
- Statistics: Separate player statistics for each domestic competition.
- Database: Complete player database of over 4000 players, containing every current first-class or limited-over player from around the world.
- Records: Updated partnership and team records for first-class, one-day and twenty-over matches.
- Squads: Up-to date county, state and domestic twenty over squads for the new season.
- Fixtures: Comprehensive domestic and international fixture lists.