Two Player Game Mode Different?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Player Game Mode Different?

Hi there, I'm sure you don't really care much for questions about such an old version of the game. I have always loved 2013 because it has the 2 player feature with which I have created many all-time greats series as it essentially gets rid of the skill difference between myself and the AI, but also eliminates annoying features of the AI. I have done this many times on an older laptop, but I have recently downloaded the game onto my new laptop and now the 2 player mode no longer allows for the selection of all-time greats. Do you know the reason for this change. (FYI, I still buy and play the new games)

I've read the patch notes and realise I probably just need to update the patch, sorry

Comment

Yeah, I was going to suggest checking the exact game version shown in the Options menu. As long as they match, the behavior should be exactly the same.

Comment

I'm now unable to connect to the server to update the game. Any ideas why this may be? If the server no longer exists, is there a way to download the game in its final form instead of version 1?

Comment

Working...
        X