Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cricket captain 2013 v13.05 OFFLINE PLAYER and TEAM BUDGET EDITOR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mate I just have found a bug. When you retire a person from eg. An IPL team, the player still appears in your out of contract players but if you sign them they aren't available to play. Also the players don't seem to retire automatically.

Comment

Yes it is a good editor and I like it.

Comment

sorry for complaining again bro.... but my problem remains the same...... I m not editing any batting bowling ability.... just changing the batting order and editing the age of tendulkar...but still the batting collapses in odi n testmatches.....n they r performing satisfactorily if i don't include tendulkar and play with the original team..... one more thing ... i don't know whether this is the right pace to complain for this but i m not able to attach the 2012 editor to icc 2012..... sorry for so much complains agai bro...

Comment

I notice that there is only one rating for bowling. Is there nothing that determines a bowler's economy, accuracy, variation ability etc?

Comment

This looks fantastic, but when I click on your link to download it says that the files have been moved. Please can you post a new link. Also does it work for players in 2-player mode?

Thanks

Monte-d

Comment

File reuploaded. Click on the same link to download it.

Comment

Thanks Faizan,

I have a couple of questions and observations, the latter of which I am also going to post in the 2014 forum, as a discussion point for the match engine.

Questions:

1) Does your editor work ok for two player mode?
                2) Is it possible to change a player name? Like everyone else who wants to amend the details, it would be nice to see my name on the England team sheet.
                3) Does a players age change year on year, or are the games always played out in 2013. ie if I edit a players birthday to say 1993, will he always play as a 20 year old, or will he now be 21 because I am playing the game now
                4) what is the 'regen potential' - the 'What's this' box doesn't give me any information when I click on it

Observations:

Great little program, thank you

Are these the only parameters used by the match engine? After nearly 20 years of being told that the match engine has been improved with every new version, I would be disappointed if this were the case. For instance:

- is a 'player type' restricted to these values, or is a he defined by his abilities and skills in the different facets of the game
                - how fast does he bat (maybe this is defined by the aggression level in batting preferences)
                - how reliable is he - does he always score 50, or 0 and 100 in equal measures. Both would give the same average score
                - wicket keeping ability - something more than yes/no/sometimes
                - fielding ability?
                - does a bowler seam or swing the ball? Which way?

None of these things are included in the parameters of your editor so I am right to assume that there is nothing in the match engine for them? There are many statistics in the game for players in all the different formats of the game. Does the match engine use these and if so, is it possible to amend them?

Best wises

David

Comment

Hi Faizan,

A couple more quick questions:

- how do I back up the original player data? I'd like to keep an original version in case I mess things up totally!
                  - secondly do you know if the 2014 database is in the same format as the 2013 one? I bought the 2014 game and hated it so I have gone back to the 2013 one. It would be good to have updated players though?

thanks

David

Comment

Hi Faizan,

Do you know what type of database file is used in the game? They have .db file extension. I have searched for this on the internet and I think the most likely contender is SQLite

thanks

Monte-d

Comment

Hi Faizan,

Will this work on the 2014 version?
                      If not are you working on a new version for 2014?
                      really miss being able to see how good a player is before i buy him in the transfers lol

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by faizangmc View Post
                        File reuploaded. Click on the same link to download it.
                        hi i totally love your editors , i got cricket captain 2013 and was going to download your editor for it but on your website the download link is down please could you email me a link or relink it? and i like to say many thanks for your great hard work.

Comment

hi does anyone have a copy of this editor as the link on the site is down?
                          many thanks

Comment

updated links

Comment

Any chance of getting this editor to work with 2015?

Comment

Working...
                              X