• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May seem petty but i want to use him... Matthew Wades bowling is RFM not RM
    ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

This is after 8 different saves on "normal" difficulty - 2-5 years of gameplay in each save so be assured that what you're seeing is definitely accurate.

I'll also try my best to remain unbiased in my judgment and provide input that will be beneficial from a fairness standpoint. After all, all we want is to have a game that portrays abilities accurately.

Pakistan:

Pakistani Bowling - They have arguably one of the best bowling attacks at the moment. But in the game, they do not resemble anything remotely close.

Adjusting two bowlers might fix that.

Junaid Khan: This one is a *MUST*, his average at the start is 22 and it jumps tremendously after the first 2 years to near THIRTY!! This is unacceptable, it should around 25 in both formats. He is our strike bowler & a brilliant talent at that, similar to Amir.

Raza Hasan: Great domestic record, great debut series against Australia (T20), great T20 economy, an amazing prospect and wildly underrated in the game, starts off averaging 35 for me.

Please insert Mohammed Amir into the game, perhaps with a major injury that he recovers from in 2015, he should be our best player from that point onward.

Nasir Jamshed - Bring him down slightly, as his form with the bat has not been good this year, he's still a very talented batsman but should improve as the game goes on instead of maintaining an average of 40 in the game, perhaps start out with a 36 and improve to 40 over 3-5 years. (Speaking in terms of ODIs atm)

Umar Akmal - Very underrated, definitely the best batsman in the lineup; needs a good boost, ends up averaging 35 for me after 5 years, should be 40 at a good strike rate realistically.

Umar Amin - Should be a batting all-rounder in the Ravi Bopara mold - (Slightly better batsman), should average a decent 34-35 in both bowling & batting in ODIs and close to 37-38 in First Class.

Haris Sohail - Massively underrated - averages around 31 for me in both formats atm while his starting F.C. and List.A averages are 50 & 40 respectively.

Babar Azam - He's our most touted domestic prospect from the U19 crop, he'll improve at first class cricket with time, but he's started off his career in a blistering fashion with a List.A average of 50 & a T20 average of 64

Please do address these issues and us Pak fans will continue to buy & support this wonderful game!

Comment

Get cricket scorecard of 2nd unofficial Test, SA-A vs IND-A, India A tour of South Africa 2013 at LC de Villiers Oval, Pretoria dated August 24 - 27, 2013.

I think it might be worth boosting Beuran Hendricks a little more - Donald is reported to have been extremely impressed with how he swings the ball at pace and he had a great time in the FC SA A games recently, averaging 19 with the ball in the two recent series.. What do you reckon?

Comment

Originally posted by Graham_5000 View Post
          http://www.espncricinfo.com/southafr...ch/630770.html

I think it might be worth boosting Beuran Hendricks a little more - Donald is reported to have been extremely impressed with how he swings the ball at pace and he had a great time in the FC SA A games recently, averaging 19 with the ball in the two recent series.. What do you reckon?
          Defiantly one of the most promising young fast bowlers around

Comment

Mascarenhas has just signed for Hobart as a domestic player. Could you please include this in the next edition

Comment

There have been no database changes in the latest version so we are keeping this thread open.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                There have been no database changes in the latest version so we are keeping this thread open.
                There hasn't been a database update for a while so I succumbed to temptation and downloaded the editor, in order to retire Kallis from tests and T20 internationals, and Smith from all international games (I don't like editors!).

One thing I noticed, is that players often deteriorate quickly when they hit 30. I noticed this with Cook, Amla, de Villiers and Clarke. I don't think this should be the case - especially with batsmen. I would understand a fast bowler deteriorating after 30, but perhaps this is more down to becoming more injury prone?

I think players should become more injury prone after 30 and/or their fitness level should take longer (even with physio time) to recover to maximum.

Comment

Working...
                X