Editor for 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editor for 2012

Hi Folks, Eclectic Bunnies here (or Mr Bunnies if you prefer), and I am chasing a player editor for ICC 2012, if anyone may be able to help me locate one?

I have used the search function, and even see a thread below for this, however the link provided only brings up an editor for ICC 2014 and a 'Test Editor' for 2012 (which doesn't seem to run on my, for want of better term, laptop - ancient, running XP, that kind of thing...). While I recognise this is quite an old game now, I am currently in the process of a very long, tideous and drawn-out move, and thus, my computer and more recent versions of this game are currently in storage (hence why I am borrowing this 'laptop' from a mate in the meantime). I did atempt to retrieve them from storage, but it was to no avail (and by attempt I mean, I opened the door, looked at the menagerie of crap that it was buried under, said 'no', closed it and went home).

So, I just ordered a version of ICC 2012 online to tide me over - but there is no editor that I can find. Normally not a huge deal, but it has that wild slogging bogan David Warner as a decent player - I find this to be unacceptable. I hate that guy and so do you.

Incidentally, should I have posted this in the below forum - was thinking due to age and the apparent removal of the link, a new thread was called for...or not, I don't know?

Anyhow, any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    E. Bunnies

http://forum.childishdownloads.co.uk...-BUDGET-EDITOR!

Comment

Originally posted by The Eclectic Bunnies View Post
      Hi Folks, Eclectic Bunnies here (or Mr Bunnies if you prefer), and I am chasing a player editor for ICC 2012, if anyone may be able to help me locate one?

I have used the search function, and even see a thread below for this, however the link provided only brings up an editor for ICC 2014 and a 'Test Editor' for 2012 (which doesn't seem to run on my, for want of better term, laptop - ancient, running XP, that kind of thing...). While I recognise this is quite an old game now, I am currently in the process of a very long, tideous and drawn-out move, and thus, my computer and more recent versions of this game are currently in storage (hence why I am borrowing this 'laptop' from a mate in the meantime). I did atempt to retrieve them from storage, but it was to no avail (and by attempt I mean, I opened the door, looked at the menagerie of crap that it was buried under, said 'no', closed it and went home).

So, I just ordered a version of ICC 2012 online to tide me over - but there is no editor that I can find. Normally not a huge deal, but it has that wild slogging bogan David Warner as a decent player - I find this to be unacceptable. I hate that guy and so do you.

Incidentally, should I have posted this in the below forum - was thinking due to age and the apparent removal of the link, a new thread was called for...or not, I don't know?

Anyhow, any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
      E. Bunnies
      http://forum.childishdownloads.co.uk...-BUDGET-EDITOR!

Comment

Working...
      X