Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does the 2012 version work on windows 8.1

Hi there

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the 2012 version works on windows 8.1? I am currently not a fan of either the 2013 or 2014 version and am thinking of trying out the 2012 version. I can download and open it, but it does not give me the option to take a 2 day trial so I am a bit scared to just go and purchase it and then it doesnt actually work and I have wasted my money. Can anyone please shed some light on this? I would really appreciate it.

Kind Regards
    Justin

Originally posted by RedruM View Post
    Hi there

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the 2012 version works on windows 8.1? I am currently not a fan of either the 2013 or 2014 version and am thinking of trying out the 2012 version. I can download and open it, but it does not give me the option to take a 2 day trial so I am a bit scared to just go and purchase it and then it doesnt actually work and I have wasted my money. Can anyone please shed some light on this? I would really appreciate it.

Kind Regards
    Justin
    I have used 2012 on my win 8.1 laptop and everything seemed to work fine. But my version of the game is on a disc, so it may be a little different on the download. But i'd imagine that it'd be ok

Comment

OK. Thank you for getting back to me. I will have to take a risk and see. The game does open and such and I can click on license so I am assuming it should be safe to purchase a license. I did play the 2013 trial version on my current pc and I am thinking that might be the reason why the trial version is not picking up for the 2012 version? Who knows. Thanks for the input.

Comment

no probs mate

Comment

Working...
        X