Help Bowling out Tailenders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Bowling out Tailenders?

Anyone got any good tips for bowling at tailenders?, I really struggle to get them out, I get through the opposition teams top and middle order then find no.s 9,10,11's with averages of 10 whacking me all over the park getting big scores, this usually happens on the 4th day as well with pitches seaming and turning, when ive set the opposition a large total to win.

It is difficult as they increase the aggression as per in real life (often). Tail wagging is becoming more and more common these days!

I bowl to their weaknesses eg if the like spin, back foot and leg side, I pitch it up outside off with a quick bowler.

Comment

Originally posted by Graham_5000 View Post
      It is difficult as they increase the aggression as per in real life (often). Tail wagging is becoming more and more common these days!

I bowl to their weaknesses eg if the like spin, back foot and leg side, I pitch it up outside off with a quick bowler.
      Cheers Graham, Yeah it seems the tail is wagging more often!, I used to bowl to batsman weakness in previous versions of the game, but I have found it is less effective these days and tend to lean towards line and length, Yorkers used to work on the tail as well but even they get dispatched!, I will keep plugging away, bowling in general (especially fc games) seems a real challenge in this version.

Comment

Working...
      X