Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Developing the batting side of future games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Developing the batting side of future games.

I think it would be nice if we had other things to control when one bats in the game. Already we can control "keeping the strike", so how about another option to knock singles and rotate the strike? It would be useful in those limited overs middle overs. What about another slider to determine the level of risk one takes with regards to quick singles?

At the moment there is a lot to control when it comes to bowling, but less on the batting side.

T20 batting should be improved ..........chasing sides are getting 50 in last 4 overs easily when wkts in hand in real cricket but in icc while chasing if i try to save wkts n let asking rate up...it becomes hard to catch it later...

Comment

Originally posted by satya9889 View Post
      T20 batting should be improved ..........chasing sides are getting 50 in last 4 overs easily when wkts in hand in real cricket but in icc while chasing if i try to save wkts n let asking rate up...it becomes hard to catch it later...
      Of course in real life it is difficult to catch up if one gets behind the run rate, but have more to control on the batting side could allow for greater control over the pacing of an innings perhaps.

Comment

I definitely agree. We need separate batting aggression and running aggression to be separate.

The game still doesn't have enough singles in the middle overs. This is a combination of the batting strategy and field settings in middle overs.
        Check out my ICC fixture editor

Comment

Working...
        X