icc 2012 on windows 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• icc 2012 on windows 8

i tried to play the trial and it came up with a problem saying somethings wrong with the screen mode, the trials run out now and i want the game but dont no if it will work, any suggestions.

my computer specs:
    windows 8
    i5
    nvdia graphics card.

y dont u just wait for 2013 to come out?

Comment

any clue as to when?

Comment

Did you run the game in admin mode? Also as your trial has expired you could try 2011 version 2 day trial. Or you could try the 2005 free version while you wait for 2013.

Comment

thats a great idea ill try that!

Comment

Can you go in to more detail on the screen mode error?

Comment

something along the lines of it cant find a compatible screenmode.

Comment

Have you just installed Windows 8 on the machine?

Are you sure you've installed the correct drivers for your card and are the drivers tested on Win8?

It sounds like the error we get when the game is attempted to run on a machine using the default display adapter (which won't work).

Comment

My pc came with win 8.

Comment

Hi,

Okay, this will be much easier to support through our support e-mail address. Can you please contact us via here:

Cricket Captain 2014 is the ultimate cricket management sim, allowing you to take charge any domestic or international team and steer them team to victory through every match of the season

Please mention this thread in the contact form.

Sureshot

Comment

Working...
                    X