Screenshot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenshot

I'm sure its been mentioned before but after a quick glance through I couldnt see it, how do you take a screenshot of the game?
    Domestic Cricket Forum - Get bowled over by the number one domestic cricket forum. Its a place where county cricket fans can share their views and meet like-minded others.

If you use the game in windowed mode than press alt+prtsc will take a screenshot of the game (as long as the game is in focus).

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
      http://forum.childishdownloads.co.uk...-a-screen-shot

If you use the game in windowed mode than press alt+prtsc will take a screenshot of the game (as long as the game is in focus).
      I have tried both of these but it just bought up a black screen in paint??
      Domestic Cricket Forum - Get bowled over by the number one domestic cricket forum. Its a place where county cricket fans can share their views and meet like-minded others.

Comment

I tried that but I just got a black screen in paint?

Comment

Originally posted by DomesticCricketForum View Post
          I tried that but I just got a black screen in paint?
          Try Ctrl + Alt + Prt Sc in Windowed mode.
          The Cult Of Personality

Comment

Originally posted by the_trademarc View Post
            Try Ctrl + Alt + Prt Sc in Windowed mode.
            Same thing, my computer is windows 8 if that might make a difference

Comment

Originally posted by DomesticCricketForum View Post
              Same thing, my computer is windows 8 if that might make a difference
              In Windows 8 I think its the Windows key (between Ctrl and Alt) and Prt Sc?
              The Cult Of Personality

Comment

I just use snipping tool. It isn't very quick and efficient but it takes the screenshot. If you have Windows 7 just go into the start menu-all programs and then just search snipping tool

Comment

How do you use the snipping tool and CC at the same time? i can only do one or the other

Comment

Working...
                  X