International Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Schedule

Does anybody have the international schedule for ICC 2012?

so 2012
    2015 etc.

So I know which players to sign at what time.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Manny View Post
    Does anybody have the international schedule for ICC 2012?

so 2012
    2015 etc.

So I know which players to sign at what time.

Thanks in advance.
    Sign players that are available for the whole season - including your backup player. You can also get the fixtures for internationals at any cricket page e.g. cricinfo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Graham_5000 View Post
      Sign players that are available for the whole season - including your backup player. You can also get the fixtures for internationals at any cricket page e.g. cricinfo.com
      ... but also bear in mind that if your overseas player(s) have a great season with you this will enhance their chances of being called up by their respective countries - regardless of whether they originally said they were available for the entire season or not

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
        ... but also bear in mind that if your overseas player(s) have a great season with you this will enhance their chances of being called up by their respective countries - regardless of whether they originally said they were available for the entire season or not

True. That's realistic though as it can happen in reality.. Alviro Peterson got out of Glamorgan to Olay for SA, much to Glamorgan's frustration. Who knows, maybe Ponting will be called up from Surrey if he performs well! Aussie batting looking vulnerable.

Comment

Less about actually having the international schedule, I think it'd be pretty awesome if the schedule was somewhat randomised such that the higher ranking teams played longer series while the lower ranking teams played more of the 2-3 test variety rather than the current way where Bangladesh will always play less test cricket than West Indies or Sri Lanka.

Comment

Working...
          X