Cricket Captain 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2013

What are chances of a May-ish release. In previous years, the release date has been around July August time and about that time county players already start moving on there for the game is never updated.

Also, what are the chances of the Bangladesh Premier league being included? This league is quite big around the world now and some top players playing it and it would make the game really really exciting.

Originally posted by Manny View Post
    What are chances of a May-ish release. In previous years, the release date has been around July August time and about that time county players already start moving on there for the game is never updated.

Also, what are the chances of the Bangladesh Premier league being included? This league is quite big around the world now and some top players playing it and it would make the game really really exciting.
    I've thoroughly enjoyed both the Aussie Domestic and IPL aspects of the game in recent years.

In terms of the next "best" domestic leagues to add would the BPL be the obvious one - I don't know enough about it so don't know how it compares to the equivalent leagues for maybe the West Indies, NZ, Pakistan, SA, etc etc

The more league the better though in my opinion

Comment

Personally I don't enjoy T20s so am not bothered about BPL etc. I would rather the normal domestic leagues as these help one selecting players for the national side. It is tricky knowing which NZ or SA players to pick beyond the obvious atm.

Comment

look away Graham ...

would the Champions League be the next logical step for added 20/20 value ?

Comment

BPL and another domestic career for any country (don't mind which) should be the next step IMO. Also would love to see users being able to select Associates teams but I doubt that will happen in the next few versions if at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
            look away Graham ...

would the Champions League be the next logical step for added 20/20 value ?
            I think that we would need all domestic competitions first in order to allow for Champion's League qualification. I have to admit though these T20 games are not very memorable - after a few months it is easy to forget who did what, apart from the odd freakish incident.

I would be happy if national "A" teams and the SA domestic franchise competition were added in the next game.

Comment

Originally posted by Graham_5000 View Post
              I think that we would need all domestic competitions first in order to allow for Champion's League qualification. I have to admit though these T20 games are not very memorable - after a few months it is easy to forget who did what, apart from the odd freakish incident.

I would be happy if national "A" teams and the SA domestic franchise competition were added in the next game.
              Yep that makes sense in terms of new leagues

I like 20/20 so can't agree with all of your post

Comment

Working...
              X