Easy v Normal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy v Normal

Is there much of a difference between easy & normal modes?

I played 6 seasons in easy mode with Middlesex. I skipped all games in season 1 just so i could get to the contract negotiations and start building my team. We came last and were relegated. That made re-building a challenge and was quite fun to get back into Div 1. I ended up winning the title in successive years and the team got a little dominant. A little too dominant? So I thought it was time to try Normal.

So i start a new game in normal mode and skip all matches. We win the County Championship with 11 wins and make the Trophy final. I'm a bit disappointed that happened and may well start from scratch. I havent played a game in Normal yet, will try that tonight. But is there much of a difference? Or is Middlesex just a strong county?

Originally posted by Monk View Post
    Is there much of a difference between easy & normal modes?

I played 6 seasons in easy mode with Middlesex. I skipped all games in season 1 just so i could get to the contract negotiations and start building my team. We came last and were relegated. That made re-building a challenge and was quite fun to get back into Div 1. I ended up winning the title in successive years and the team got a little dominant. A little too dominant? So I thought it was time to try Normal.

So i start a new game in normal mode and skip all matches. We win the County Championship with 11 wins and make the Trophy final. I'm a bit disappointed that happened and may well start from scratch. I havent played a game in Normal yet, will try that tonight. But is there much of a difference? Or is Middlesex just a strong county?
    Yes I have played both modes and still can't find the difference.

Comment

ive found that when on easy your players are in form more often. i guess it has nothing to do with chance of wickets or how many runs you make, but it will make a difference to how often your players

Comment

As i play this game a little more, the ball does seem to dominate the bat in Easy mode. It's kinda fun having 4 bowlers with FC averages of <22 but not realistic.

In my normal game i'm lucky to have bowlers ave less than 35 with Leics!

Comment

Easy mode is exactly that, for realism look to Normal mode, particularly this year's release has made Normal even more realistic and has also shown that another inbetween difficulty level is needed.

Comment

Working...
          X