Mac Edition - release date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac Edition - release date?

Hi all, can anyone let me no when I can expect the mac/iPad edition of the 2012 version?! I'm buzzing for it!!!!

Originally posted by jamesbrice21 View Post
    Hi all, can anyone let me no when I can expect the mac/iPad edition of the 2012 version?! I'm buzzing for it!!!!
    Would love to know whan the Ipad version is out. Yes - I'll buy this game twice!

I don't take a PC/laptop on trips with me any more, but my Ipad is a constant companion.

Scritty
    The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

Any news on this, it has gone very quiet about it.

Comment

Mac will be out in about 1-2 weeks, we're almost there with iOS, so iPad should be a bit before that, depending on Apple submission.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
          Mac will be out in about 1-2 weeks, we're almost there with iOS, so iPad should be a bit before that, depending on Apple submission.
          Can't be much longer - or else the "2012" suffix will be pretty much a waste of time. Every annual release franchise game I see out in the last few weeks is called "2013" already.

Scritty
          The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

Is there another update on when the game will be out on mac??

Comment

it would be nice to know...

Comment

Originally posted by dmacca View Post
                it would be nice to know...
                agreed - the post on 5th October said one or two weeks, again i feel a bit mis-led. i think i read Chris has a new baby, and obviously the spammers have taken over this website lately, so i guess there's just been too much to do, but it's a shame to be giving out misleading info.

i've given up - i just wanna play, i don't care about bells and whistles. i'm gonna pay the 2011 mac version, and chris will still get some money, so i guess it all worked out fine for him, and my last 3 months without a game will just have to be marked off as "probably good that you didn't have the damn thing there distracting you anyway"

Comment

You're right, it has been a bit mis-leading, we've been surprised at the difficult of the issues, for those of you not on the Facebook page we're integrating to our new developers engine which will enable us to have new stadiums and related match graphics for the future.

In the long run it will be worth it, but we can only agree with you on the frustration level that the Mac version won't be out until January, hopefully we can get the issues resolved shortly after everyone is back in flow in the New Year.

Comment

Working...
                  X