Problems with edit pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with edit pictures

Has anyone else had problems with edit pictures,since the new layout of forum, carnt edit picture size through photobucket using url path. Plus it extremley difficult to remove pictures. Iam at stage where iam going to give up, ive spent hours trying to edit just one picture size.

By being difficult to remove pictures do you mean you have them as attachments? If so, how are they being difficult? I can relay this back to our web guy.

The forum was updated as a part of on-going efforts with the spam issues we've been having.

Comment

Well yes it hard to remove unwanted pictures from the manage attachments file, Also you just carnt adjust size of pictures with photobucket, all the pictures come out small, I alter the size on photobucket, but when up load they still come out small on the forums here.

Comment

Also if you enter this forum through the cricket captain 2012 page, you carnt log in very well, as it keeps loging in and out by itself. Its quite hard to find the new link to the forum, as the old link playing up.

Comment

Now
          As Guest you will not see Reply to thread You have to First Login

In Previous If you click on Reply to thread then asked to Login
          After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
          Is my Next Dream

Comment

There some kind of bug in the forum, if i enter forum through the cricket captain main page, thats where you buy the game, it logs in and out by itself, but if i enter forum without going through game there no problems. In other words iam logging in, but getting logged out.

Comment

Like i said in other post, you carnt resize pictures with photobucket and imageshack, every picture comes out small when loaded to forum. somekind of bug. Also if you enter forum through page called Bulletin there no problems with loggin.

Comment

@fudgecat : You can insert image link between

[img] image link from image shack[/img] ,

insert image click does not provide this tab thus put this manually

see below

But I don't know How to delete attached Thimbnails
                Attached Files
                Last edited by cricfan1; 09-10-2012, 11:48 PM.
                Is my Next Dream

Comment

To delete attachments, go to edit post, then click go advanced. then click manage attachments, then click on picture you want to remove, take to bottom of screen, then click on box top right of picture, you will see a x. click on the x. then save on your out. Also i carnt take screen shots of the game, i have no print to screen option, i have prtsc button, but it not work for me, so use photobucket with my own pictures, but carnt re size pictures as there some kind of bug on forum.

Comment

Hi ,

Can we have full view of forum or any other way Or it is not possible

Full view is much better Request to implement
                    Is my Next Dream

Comment

Sorry not sure about that.

Comment

Working...
                      X