Records Thread for ICC 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Records Thread for ICC 2012!

What it says on the tin! You should use this thread to post any outstanding performances or any really bad performances!

I'm not going to decide what records should be posted, though I will kick things off with two of my own. This thread will be updated when and if people nominate their own records...... If you have a better performance simply quote the record you have beaten and I will update this post accordingly! Records should be on normal mode and I just have to trust your word on that.

Screenshots will be required, but for my records, just check the England under UTBash story and you will find the screenshot for mine

CURRENT RECORDS

Batting
    Highest Team Test Score: 1093 all out - UTBash
    Highest Individual Test Score: Andrew Strauss (449) - Alrounder80
    Fastest T20 Half-Century: Chris Gayle (20 balls) - UTBash
    Most Runs on Test Debut: G Mhambrey (224) - cricfan1

Bowling
    Best ODI Bowling: Andre Russell (6/20) - Imager36
    Best T20i Bowling: Andre Russell (6/22) - Imager36
    Best Test Bowling: Steven Finn (7/49) - DaveK93
    Last edited by UTBash; 09-06-2012, 10:43 PM.

Highest Individual Score of 307 for Ian Bell, screenshot on my England thread
    Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveK93 View Post
      Highest Individual Score of 307 for Ian Bell, screenshot on my England thread
      updated!

Comment

Check my Amazing Performances thread for David Warner's unbelievable innings.

Comment

May it be worth putting some bowling records up?

And partnerships etc? Your choice though, good idea for a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
            Check my Amazing Performances thread for David Warner's unbelievable innings.
            Post it in this thread dude.

Comment

May it be worth putting some bowling records up?

And partnerships etc? Your choice though, good idea for a thread.
              Of course mate, I'm waiting for people to nominate their own records in a certain category they've thought of, then said record will be added to the list

Comment

I'll give you a start on a couple of bowling ones, from my Golden Isles story -

Best ODI bowling - Russell 6/20 (Someone will have better pretty soon!)

Best T20I bowling - Russell 6/23 (Will probably last a little while longer!) (Also, most wickets in an over for his 5? I know I can't prove that, but I wouldn't have lied to you all at the time and raged at him for no reason. )

May fish a couple more easy ones out later if you want them.
                Last edited by Imager36; 09-05-2012, 10:52 PM.

Comment

I'll start digging for records. And Imager36's pipped me to the T20I bowling record by 2 runs...
                  Last edited by DaveK93; 09-05-2012, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Imager36's pipped me to the T20I bowling record by 2 runs...
                    I like this thread already. Seriously though, as a little tip, don't be overambitious with your number of records... I tried to with one of the earlier games on here, and it was just wayyyy too much hassle to keep running.

Comment

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
                      I like this thread already. Seriously though, as a little tip, don't be overambitious with your number of records... I tried to with one of the earlier games on here, and it was just wayyyy too much hassle to keep running.
                      Makes sense, perhaps stay with the obvious or entertaining ones?

Comment

I scored 449 with Andrew Strauss in a test match. You'll find it in my post in the 'Amazing Performances' thread posted by 'KGKOOLKAT777'.

Comment

Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
                          I scored 449 with Andrew Strauss in a test match. You'll find it in my post in the 'Amazing Performances' thread posted by 'KGKOOLKAT777'.
                          It was nice to have the record while it lasted...

Comment

few updates made, i don't have all the time in the world to root through posts so if you want your record to be put up you will have to post a link or a screenshot in the thread, unless it's something I can remember seeing.

Just added a fastest T20 fifty, I don't have a screenshot for it but it did happen, Chris Gayle was my overseas T20 player for Lancs, I did post about it at the time without a screenshot but it was true

Comment

BE IMAGINATIVE about your records, lets get a really good collection of random and normal records!

Comment

Working...
                              X