Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Australia, Adelaide Strikers and Bangladesh story (Version 12.26 Normal Mode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Australia, Adelaide Strikers and Bangladesh story (Version 12.26 Normal Mode)

South Australia, Adelaide Strikers and Bangladesh have appointed Kiran as their manager for a reportedly very high fee. It took a lot of persuading to get Kiran to manage this team as he had offers from several International and Domestic Teams but in the end he decided that South Australia and Bangladesh would be home for a while.

After having stints with Punjab, Yorkshire and New Zealand with much success Kiran is taking a break from his Yorkshire and New Zealand story but hasn't ruled out a comeback yet.

Returning to normal mode after many people critically analysed his decision to switch to easy mode Kiran will take control of an improving Bangladesh team and a South Australian team who is arguably the worst in the Australian Domestic System.

Kiran is welcome to any suggestions on how to improve the story and will try his best to get South Australia, Adelaide Strikers and Bangladesh to the top of their respective fields.

Bangladesh Squad

Bangladesh start off with a tour of Zimbabwe

Comment

Good Luck To you and your team and Welcome to Normal Mode

This will be first Australian Domestic story too

I will look how much session it will Take Bangladesh to become No 1 Test and ODI Team

What is Current Ranking of bangladesh
      After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
      Is my Next Dream

Comment

Originally posted by cricfan1 View Post
        Good Luck To you and your team and Welcome to Normal Mode

This will be first Australian Domestic story too

I will look how much session it will Take Bangladesh to become No 1 Test and ODI Team

What is Current Ranking of bangladesh
        The current ranking of Bangladesh is 9.

Comment

Working...
        X