• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest upset in the games history

===========

~I Love Lamp~

Originally posted by Cam View Post
    They do make quite a lot of upsets in the 2012 World T20. They even beat me in the final of the tournament one time! But they never play in any of the major tournaments after that. It is strange because the normal teams like Ireland and the Netherlands play in the World T20 but in the World Cup they are joined by Scotland, Namibia, Kenya and Canada. This is something that Chris and his team will have to look into.

Comment

they never play any big tournaments becuase the "minnows" have a mini world cup and the top 2 teams go through to the World Cups
      ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
        they never play any big tournaments becuase the "minnows" have a mini world cup and the top 2 teams go through to the World Cups
        Yeah but you'd think that based on their recent performances I can't see why they shouldn't qualify.

Comment

yeah T-20 is the Game of Upset

Last Patch made the game more Balanced and now These Upsets are very few
          just like in real
          After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
          Is my Next Dream

Comment

im not complaining, i love it!
            ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

Originally posted by cricfan1 View Post
              yeah T-20 is the Game of Upset

Last Patch made the game more Balanced and now These Upsets are very few
              just like in real
              Although this game is a representation of real life I would really like to see some associates becoming a force to be reckoned with and even gaining test match status!

Comment

Also I would love to have a career with an associate team and make them a force to be reckoned with. Imagine the satisfaction beating India or England as Bermuda!

Comment

Working...
                X