Problem with T20 overseas signings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with T20 overseas signings?

The manual states that overseas players for T20s demand only half their wage, yet this doesn't seem to be the case in English Domestic competition. For example, Gayle's required salary for a full season was 59k, yet he required 50k to be signed as a T20 player only. Is this a bug, or is this intended?

I hope that it's intended, as it's a good addition due to certain players being better T20 players, but a problem arises in that you can't show every players' required T20 only salary on the main screen - it only shows full season salary. This makes searching for overseas T20 players within a budget quite tedious, especially when I can't simply divide their full season salary by 2. Implementing a "switch to T20 salary" feature would be necessary if the old divide by 2 rule is no longer valid.

I think sorting by salary, as well as other stats, would also be a welcome feature in the contract screen.

Hi,

This is intentional. Aggressive batsmen and accurate bowlers now demand higher T20 salaries. Your point about viewing the T20 salary is a valid one and we’ll into this.

Chris

Comment

Awesome. Thanks for the reply

Comment

Working...
      X