Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon order

Hi

I recently bought the 2012 version of the game from Amazon for my son's birthday but on Friday I had a second copy delivered because according to Amazon there is a problem with the original version.

I now have both copies and they look identical to me, it is his birthday next week so I will give him the newer version but I wondered what the reason was for Amazon sending a second copy?

I play the 2011 version on my iPhone so I might install the original copy on my laptop, is that likely to cause any issues?

I think while the CD release there was Bug in CD version game crash soon
    new patch released and Bug resolved so might you second copy of Bug free
    Version
    After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
    Is my Next Dream

Comment

Yes, Amazon has sent out replacements to those who bought the original version which had a fault introduced during the CD production process. Though this was fixed in a patch. The second CD you have been sent will be a more up to date version.

Currently confirming the situation with our publisher.

Comment

Thanks for the updates, my son's birthday is on Friday so if he has any problems I'll post on here!

And I may have to borrow his laptop when he is in bed and start a cheeky game myself...

Comment

Originally posted by JMG View Post
          Thanks for the updates, my son's birthday is on Friday so if he has any problems I'll post on here!

And I may have to borrow his laptop when he is in bed and start a cheeky game myself...
          Well thanks to the bug and Amazon presuming you're unable to update things, you've got your own copy! Happy Birthday to him though... ICC2005, my first, was a birthday present for me... good times.

Comment

Well we have been having fun with the game, after taking a little while to install and update we have just had our first season in IPL (he likes Twenty20 better than the longer form of the games at the moment but I am working on that...) where we were runners up to Chennai with Bangalore.

He has now gone to play on some of his new Wii games so i can start up a new game in the County Championship as a Leicestershire supporter I might have to give Notts a try as they have half of our team playing for them!!!

Thanks Imager36 - i remember receiving Championship Manager as a present and I have bought every version since, hoping ICC has the same affect on Joe

Comment

Originally posted by JMG View Post
              Well we have been having fun with the game, after taking a little while to install and update we have just had our first season in IPL (he likes Twenty20 better than the longer form of the games at the moment but I am working on that...) where we were runners up to Chennai with Bangalore.

He has now gone to play on some of his new Wii games so i can start up a new game in the County Championship as a Leicestershire supporter I might have to give Notts a try as they have half of our team playing for them!!!

Thanks Imager36 - i remember receiving Championship Manager as a present and I have bought every version since, hoping ICC has the same affect on Joe
              Nice to see that parents too encourage der kids to work on management games.Else RPG and action games are todays gaming world.

Comment

Well we are both loving the game, I think that the statistic analysis element and tactical sides are actually good for developing logical thinking which helped me pass my exams when i was younger!

Though I am struggling in the Twenty20 with Notts, any suggestions on good tactics to use as I lost every game this season but i am top of the 40 over league having won all but 1 match...

Comment

Working...
                X