Spam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam

Is there a point to all the spam that is littering the forum? It seems to be nonsensical rubbish to me.

Originally posted by bnd3 View Post
    Is there a point to all the spam that is littering the forum? It seems to be nonsensical rubbish to me.
    Erm .... That would the point of it all wouldnt it
    *shakes head in disbelief*

Comment

They're mainly to get you to click on the links.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
        Erm .... That would the point of it all wouldnt it
        *shakes head in disbelief*
        Not really, logically one would expect spammers to gain something out of their spam, i.e. advertising or being directed to their site etc.

Comment

lol its only fitting that this thread should get spammed!!

seriously though, as a spammer, wouldnt the aim to be to try to entice some sucker to click on the link?? a page full of non-sensicle junk is surely ruining their chances for success over say a more genuine or even humorous article?

Comment

Originally posted by pearljammonkey View Post
            lol its only fitting that this thread should get spammed!!

seriously though, as a spammer, wouldnt the aim to be to try to entice some sucker to click on the link?? a page full of non-sensicle junk is surely ruining their chances for success over say a more genuine or even humorous article?
            ... Which is why I'm not sure it's spam. I think it's some angry people
            who are either having issues with the game (install etc) or who are banned.

Comment

Are you pinpoint to the guy who made fan website and has not been approved
              After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
              Is my Next Dream

Comment

Good Notice

I was wondering into some forums
                found good anti spam technique while posting

Is my Next Dream

Comment

No, it's Spam/botnet.

Chris has been away this week so it has been tricky to implement certain situations. We have made some changes, but one hasn't worked, and one was recently.

Obviously, we are as annoyed with you on this situation and it's something we'll continue working on and hopefully the next few days will receive more positive results. We can only apologise on how annoying it is.

Comment

Originally posted by cricfan1 View Post
                    Are you pinpoint to the guy who made fan website and has not been approved
                    No I didnt mean him specifically no

I mIght be wrong - hope I am

Comment

Is there a way to stop this spam. It is very annoying!

Comment

I good Idea To Identify Human creating thread or reply apply

Codee Identify or Mathematical calculate (as 5 + 2 = ___) while creating or replying thread
                        Is my Next Dream

Comment

We essentially have that in the registration procedure. Anti-spam measures are being implemented today I believe. I shall update as and when we know more.

Comment

The things are not corrected till now.This spammers are worst part of this world.

Comment

Working...
                            X