Tour Mode (and Exhibition Match) - A suggestion for Sureshot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour Mode (and Exhibition Match) - A suggestion for Sureshot

It would be great if we could, rather than just playing one off games in Exhibition Match mode, have a Tour Mode in-built into the game.

It would also be fantastic if we could use all sixteen ODI teams rather than just the ten Full Members. You have a tour-builder where you customise the itinerary to include:
    • 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 Test matches
    • 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 ODI matches
    • 1, 2 or 3 T20I matches

It would be fantastic to have a feature whereby you can build your dream Ireland v England series (I'm a nerd, okay?) even if you can't play as them in the game. And I think it would be a valuable replacement for the Exhibition Match feature which I'm guessing that nobody uses.

Even if you don't build the Tour Mode, please can you add the Associates as playable teams for Exhibition and Two Player matches, even if it would be too complicated to write them into the main game.

Originally posted by Coyote View Post
    Even if you don't build the Tour Mode, please can you add the Associates as playable teams for Exhibition and Two Player matches, even if it would be too complicated to write them into the main game.
    Good suggestion I think
    People who want to play with Ireland, Afghanistan or Scotland can at least play a tour match
    You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote View Post
      It would be fantastic to have a feature whereby you can build your dream Ireland v England series (I'm a nerd, okay?) even if you can't play as them in the game.
      Trust me I have similar dream series' involving minnows teams
      But seriously, everyone seems to like the concept of being able to play minnows and possibly eventually taking them to the top. Being able to play them in exhibition mode is one thing but being able to pick them in career mode be amazing and I expect will increase the fan base, etc etc. Really hope this can happen by ICC2013,

Comment

Working...
      X