Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating Fixtures

Hey,

Is there any way at all to be able to create international fixtures in ICC 2012. For example, I want to give Zimbabwe some fixtures against Bangladesh for some practice and possibly against associate teams? Is there any way at all for this to occur?

Nick

Originally posted by Nick134 View Post
    Hey,

Is there any way at all to be able to create international fixtures in ICC 2012. For example, I want to give Zimbabwe some fixtures against Bangladesh for some practice and possibly against associate teams? Is there any way at all for this to occur?

Nick
    No, there isn't.

Comment

Surely though there is some text file which has the fixtures in them which you can edit? That's what I've always though :-(

Comment

Yes this would be awesome. I would reduce the length of the silly odi tri series in aus. the game doesn't read when a team improves eg if NZ became world beaters one day in the future then they would start demanding longer test series instead of just 2 test series just as in real life WI no longer play long test series due to their poor performance

Comment

I have always wanted to create "A"/Lions fixtures - not to play myself, but simply for the stats generated. Very useful if you are playing as an international team whose domestic competition is not simulated by the game.

Comment

Yes good point.I always play international only but my current game I play as an aus state side as well so that the stats generated are realistic. Only annoying thing is that a season takes a lot longer than before. Although the bonus is I can protect my aus international reps in my state squad by resting them in between tests rather than them playing and listing fitness.

Comment

I have checked few things and found same fixtures are repeated for english domestic every year.

Comment

Working...
              X