Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why is micheal clarke so crap on the game. In 3 seasons he only averages 32 with the bat in test and 29 in ODI's and hasnt scored a century in the 3 seasons he is a much better player then that

Comment

Originally posted by dominiccarsie View Post
      why is micheal clarke so crap on the game. In 3 seasons he only averages 32 with the bat in test and 29 in ODI's and hasnt scored a century in the 3 seasons he is a much better player then that
      In real life, best Test batsman this year. Deserves some accolades. And those that watched the Gabba test saw the real V Philander i think, a fat medium pacer, next to useless on a flat deck v Test batsman - same can be said for Hilfenhaus.

Comment

i very much agree with that! clarke is useless on the game, but averages close to 70 since taking on the captaincy!
        as for the australian bowlers siddle and hilfenhaus, bowling 10km/ph under what they should be!!

Comment

Originally posted by dominiccarsie View Post
          ABSOLUTELY AGREE.

Given his recent 258* against a world-class SAF attack, he should average huge numbers. As an ODI player he's fantastic and consistent, perhaps not as aggressive as he once was.

Needs to be fixed seriously. He's the best test batsman in the world at the moment - 1000+ runs for the year in 7 tests at an average of over 110!

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
            In real life, best Test batsman this year. Deserves some accolades. And those that watched the Gabba test saw the real V Philander i think, a fat medium pacer, next to useless on a flat deck v Test batsman - same can be said for Hilfenhaus.
            Hilarious - talking about fat bowlers that Kleinveldt is a mess also! Philander I think was due to have a bad game, but I still rate him. Between those two chunkers though they shipped down over 20 no-balls. Sloppy.

Comment

can Kevin pietersen be made available for T20's and ODI's.

Comment

The AI doesn't pick Chris Read at Notts ? he is club captain and only missed 1 1st class game in 2 years, also Rikki Wessels is a part time keeper and opening batsman.

Comment

I know this is getting close to the release date now, but any chance of getting Vernon Philander to Kent at least as their overseas T20 player?

He is actually available in all formats throughout July (until he goes off to the West Indies' T20 competition).

Also, Brendan Nash should now be a Kolpak player.

Comment

I've just mentioned that in the Proteas thread! Hope he propels your team

Comment

Check the threads for error.
                      Next addition to database of players.
                      Changes on Australia team players.
                      Player characteristics of Indian T20 team.

I think about every keeper that the batsman or keeper symbol is
                      reserved for part-time keepers, and we assumed that all wicket-keepers are batsmen.
                      After this change there may be solve the error.

Comment

Working...
                      X